Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Bush gets a geography lesson

I just read this in a New York Times article about the recent Americas leaders summit Argentina:

"There was a very good personal chemistry," Mr. Amorim said after themeeting at a briefing for reporters. "Both men are pragmatists, focused on results." At one point, Mr. da Silva even exhibited a map of his country, which is larger than the continental United States. "Wow! Brazil is big,"Mr. Amorim quoted the American president as responding.

Now we can guess why Bush invaded Iraq with such a small army. He probably thought the place was about the size of his ranch...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I like your style here. Funny how I was looking for this type of thing, and when I came accross your blog I felt right at home. Great stuff... I think I'll add you to my favorites. With your permission I'll be coming back. Can I tell a friend?

great job making this blog (good design!), keep up the good work!

~ have a nice day.
come see my blog or my french kissing tips site, you might like them...

11:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

11:04 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home