Sunday, April 29, 2007

Guess where #2





And click on the photos to enlarge 'em. Congratulations to Eugenie for winning the first round (see the comments box). As for the folks who guessed 'London' and 'Athens'...

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't reckon it's ANYWHERE

11:46 pm  
Blogger Richard said...

I never know where anywhere is - even when I'm there.

12:47 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like dargaville to me, on the edge of the hokianga. Ralph.

10:24 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

New York city, obviously!

8:25 pm  
Blogger Skyler said...

not the hokianga harbour but another one....

1:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

reminds me of kawhia a bit.

7:12 pm  
Blogger maps said...

You got it!

7:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

excellent!

5:09 pm  
Blogger Richard Carroll said...

Good post, Contact Hotmail Support NZ Our support and helpline +64-98890480 is toll-free and our technical experts would love to assist you online.

6:13 am  
Anonymous 카지노사이트 said...

I appreciate your excellent work,

4:50 pm  
Anonymous 바카라사이트 said...

It was certainly helpful. your website is very helpful.

6:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home