Saturday, August 23, 2008

Matisse in Pt Chev

I spotted these on a footpath near the end of Point Chevalier the other day. They reminded me of that bit of dialogue between the ageing art dealer and the primary school teacer in Six Degrees of Separation, the only watchable Will Smith movie yet devised:

"Why are all your students geniuses?
Look at the first grade - blotches of green
and black. The third grade - camouflage.
But your grade, the second grade...

Matisses, every one.
You've made my child a Matisse. Let me study with you.
Let me into the second grade.
What is your secret?"

"I don't have any secret. I just know when
to take their drawings away from them."


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PUNKS are too self involved to consider fair play.

They already think THEY are the ones that have been slighted and are only playing OLD TESTAMENT PAY BACK!

Excuses for every bad move they make! NEVER their fault because someone else made them do it. Usually “the MAN” (lmao)

well there is a MAN is there somewhere I’m sure but MOST are just PUNK BOYS! (and Victimized/Insecure Women)

PUNK is a general term in my book for young, ignorant, rude borderline criminal immature kids.

12:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Six Degrees of Separation - a truly great movie!

2:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A MESSAGE TO THE PSEUDO-MES, THE WANNA BES, THE NEVER-COULD-BE-MES:

PLEEZE don't waste ya TIME
messin' with my rhyme,
the only kick you'll get out of it
IS IN YA BEHIND!!!

ha ha
Shane Hollands UNITED AND STRONG 2008 ed
fuck ya
proudly pt chev now 2!

8:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home